International conference “Mathematical Optimization Theory and Operations Research” (MOTOR 2020)
will be held on July 6-10, 2020, near Novosibirsk Scientific Center, Russia, at the Resort Hotel “Sosnovka” in a picturesque pine forest on the Ob River bay.
The aims of the conference is to bring together a wide research community in the fields of mathematical programming and global optimization, discrete optimization, complexity theory and combinatorial algorithms, games and their applications in relevant practical problems of operations research, mathematical economy, and data analysis.
MOTOR 2020 is the second international conference, bringing together four well-known Russian and international conferences which were held in Ural, Siberia, and the Far East for a long time:
• Baikal International Triennial School Seminar on Methods of Optimization and Their Applications
• Mathematical Programming and Applications http://mpa.imm.uran.ru/96/en
• Discrete Optimization and Operations Research http://www.math.nsc.ru/conference/door/2016/
• Optimization Problems and their Applications http://opta18.oscsbras.ru/en/
Previous meteengs MOTOR 2019 was held on July 2019 near Ekaterinburg.
• theory of mathematical optimization
• integer programming and combinatorial optimization
• global optimization, stochastic integer programming, multi-objective programming
• computational complexity of combinatorial optimization problems
• approximation algorithms and schemes
• heuristics and metaheuristics for decision making and artificial intelligence
• game theory, mathematical economics, and multilevel programming
• optimization in machine learning and data analysis
• applications in operations research: scheduling, routing, facility location, packing and cutting, supply chain, etc.
• Abstract submission
• Full paper submission
• Notification of acceptance
• Camera ready version
• Payment of the registration fee
• Arrival at the hotel
• Conference dates
January 17 2020
February 14 2020
March 20 2020
April 10 2020
June 5 2020
July 5 2020
July, 6-10, 2020